OneMissouri is committed to improving the quality of life for all Missourians through research, education, advocacy, and policy development. Our work is informed by the following set of guiding principles:
- We believe all Missourians should be treated with dignity, respect, and equality.
- We support economic and regulatory policies that boost business growth while improving the lives of Missouri’s workers.
- We opine the strength of our state depends on a well-educated society; to that end we support P-20 academic excellence and increased workforce development education.
- We believe that all Missourians deserve clean air and water.
- We think government entities exist to serve all Missourians; therefore, the public should expect good stewardship, transparency, and ethical practice from elected officials.
- We believe all Missourians deserve access to affordable, quality healthcare.
- We recognize that in order to thrive businesses and communities require a well-maintained infrastructure.
- We acknowledge the importance of creating safe communities for all Missourians.
- We support the adoption of sound fiscal policies and a fair tax structure for all Missourians.