Our underlying goal is to improve the lives of all Missourians through Research, Education, Advocacy, and Policy Development (REAP). OneMissouri publishes evidence-based pieces that are directly relevant to issues Missourians face. If you share our goal, we welcome your submission of guest contributor manuscripts. Here are the general guidelines:
- Submissions should align with the mission of OneMissouri, with the intent of promoting evidence-based solutions for problems Missourians face.
- All submitted work should be original and fact-based, with sources cited.
- Examples of appropriate sources include well-respected publications, professional associations, academic institutions, governmental sources, and the like.
- Examples of inappropriate sources include personal blog sites (generally), conspiracy sites, Wikipedia, etc.
- Submissions should generally be 500 – 1000 words in length.
- Submissions should not make personal attacks against any individual.
- Save your submission in Word or as a .pdf document.
- Your submission will be carefully reviewed. We do not guarantee publication, and we reserve the right to edit your work. Your name will be cited as guest contributor if your work is printed, but you will not receive any compensation for your published submission.
Submit your submission proposal here:
If you believe you have a good idea for a piece that meets OneMissouri’s guidelines above, please fill out the contact form and send us a submission proposal. We will be in touch very soon.